5/15/2012

fringed skirt

 These days are very busy, so there's also no time to post some new outfits.. So I will be posting some outfits that I wore in Paris throughout this week. I'm also in the process of making a photo album from my trip which I will also show to you..


 
we were not that lucky with the weather, and although it was very springish in Slovenia, I had to put a few layers of clothing in Paris...and was still freezing :)
 wearing Diy skirt and shirt, Zara sweater and blazer, buffalo boots, ice watch, bag Longchamp


Have a great week ;)
N.

15 comments:

  1. ta kiklca mi je pa tooooook všeč! En njabolših DIY ever, sm že komi čakala da jo pokažeš v outfitu :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se popolnoma strinjam z Majo! Res hud DIY! Full lustna kombinacija!

    ReplyDelete
  3. srajčka s top ovratničkom <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suknja je prekrasna! super si napravila :)

    Pusa*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it darling! such a sweet outfit!***

    Have you checked out my latest post?would love you to see it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! I really like how you've combined the skirt :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Nice blog! I want to invite you to meet mine! I love to answer comment back= )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )
    www.lamodenrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I know this so well .. no time to make pictures of my outfits, well, that's how I function for a long time already, I have no time at all. But looking forward to the summer, that's the right time to take outfit photos! :)

    Anyways, i really love your blog ♥ Would you mind checking out mine? :)

    www.petushs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! can't wait until the summer! :))

      Delete
  9. wow paris, i'd love to see some photos of that! and your fringe skirt is so so cute- i love the way you styled it

    ReplyDelete
  10. waau ful dobr kiklca, cel outfit mi je ful všeč. Uživaj v Parizu :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving comments. I appreciate every single one of them! :)