2/09/2012

First. One you are not supposed to forget :)

I finally gathered courage to do something i wanted to for a long time. And this is it, my first post. Since forever i always fancied clothes, fashion and photography. This blog seems a perfect getaway for me to escape from my everyday life which is more or less devoted to my study of medicine. I am also temping at stradivarius as a shop assistant, so you won't find it strange that their garments will often feature in my posts :).  I'll try to post more as i go along and i hope by following me you'll find more about me and my passion :)





And the perfect photo shoot-out location was Bled which is beautiful in wintertime.


Kisses,

   N.



Pants: Pull&bear
T-shirt: Pull&bear
Cardigan: Stradivarius
Scarf: Diesel
Shoes: Miss sixty




1 comment:

  1. I also started my blog this month :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving comments. I appreciate every single one of them! :)